ACRES is embarking on our first-ever Capital Campaign to raise $600,000 for construction.
Today, ACRES owns, manages and protects 117 properties totaling 7,230 acres of natural and working lands, offering 50 trail systems, thanks to supporters like you. We’re inspiring people to value, appreciate, and support these places for the benefit of all, today and forever.
We have more to do and we need your help.
Your support of the ACRES Expansion Plan will:
- help ACRES care for land by adding a barn to protect tools and equipment and create work space
- establish accessible trails and a Cedar Creek overlook (supported with a generous grant from the Cairn Foundation)
- improve lane access for increasing business and visitor traffic
- support office efficiency and accessibility
Your gift of $20 or more includes ACRES membership:
- you will receive exclusive invitations to closed properties and unique outings
- ACRES will mail you a 20-page full color, Quarterly publication each season with stories on the land you help protect
- you will be part of this living legacy of keeping local places safe
Learn more | Watch WANE TV coverage of our Capital Campaign
Capital Campaign media coverage
ACRES Land Trust Launches Capital Campaign
Inside INdiana Business
Thank you for your vision in protecting land in our region.
Many thanks to our Capital Campaign sponsors: