ACRES Land Trust owns and protects natural and working land, inspiring people to value, appreciate and support these places, for the benefit of all — today and forever.
- a growing awareness of people’s place within and responsibility to the natural world.
- the intrinsic and diverse benefits of natural places and the life they sustain.
- individuals’, families’ and communities’ compelling desire to preserve our local land.
- owning and managing land as a means to protect it.
- a long-term perspective in planning, decision-making and acting on behalf of future generations.